Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wah Wah Wah

Ok, so I have to stop thinking about how much I don't want to go to Atlanta for ten days without my daughter. It's doing me no damn good, and it's making my fearful, anxious, worst-case scenario thinking even worse.

While it is possible that anything could happen and I could be a wreck without her, it is also extremely likely that:

- She will eat and sleep well
- She will have a great time with her daddy, her grandma, her babysitter and her other grandparents
- She will be perfectly healthy
- Everyone will act responsibly and she will be completely safe
- She will probably miss me, and then she'll get right over it
- She will still love me when I get back

This really isn't the worst thing that's ever happened to a mom and her baby. Maybe some time apart will be refreshing. I have to be positive and brave and march into battle. One last time, for the greater good. There's nothing I can really do about it anyway, aside from quitting my job, and that's probably not the smartest idea, now, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment