Sunday, February 23, 2014

More Famous Sayings

The entertainment never stops around here! More hilarious sayings from the three-year-old:

Daddy is snoring and it's making me sad and scared. (Me too, girl. Me too.)

You be the fridge, I'll be the freezer. Go! (Uhhhh...)

Mama and A have long hair. Grammy has short hair. Daddy has crazy hair. (Or curly, but we can go with crazy, sure.)

When I am a big girl, can I go to Weight Watchers meetings like Mama? (Hopefully, you won't have this problem.)

Baby (duck, dog, fox, cat, lion, elephant, hot dog, phone, etc.) needs his Mommy!

Lion and snake are in time-out for biting people in the hospital.  (???)

(After waking me up in the middle of the night, climbing into my bed and cuddling up): I need my stuffed animal! Go get it!  (To which I say - Go get it yourself! You woke me up!)

Thank you for doing my laundry. That was very nice of you. (I hope this one keeps up!)

And, my favorite: Mama Chicken! I love you Mama Chicken! Cheep cheep! (I love you too, Baby Chicky!)

These are good, good times. Three is my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment