Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ode to Zumba

I'm supposed to be ordering groceries right now, and then going to bed, but I just have to say this first:

I LOVE ZUMBA!

And I'll tell you why (quickly, so I can get on with things).

1. It's killer exercise.

2. It's really fun. Really, really fun.

3. I get to spend time with Jessica with none of our precious kids and no husbands in sight. As much as we love them, it's good to be individual people for awhile. I'm sure she would agree.

4. It takes me away from the TV.

5. I don't have to do any chores or think about any responsibilities for a whole hour! The only thing I have to concentrate on is funky dance moves.

6. The class is full of all shapes, sizes and flavors of women. As it should be. No shame.

7. The instructors in this particular class are fantastic. They're not the ripped lean young chicks that you see on TV, either. They are regular women with regular bodies and they can really move! It's impressive!

8. The music is really fun and not at all annoying.

9. I get to howl and hoot and clap and be rowdy.

10. There is tons of ass-shakin', and I love a good reason to shake my ass!

Who wouldn't love Zumba?

1 comment:

  1. I love it (this post and Zumba!). I miss it when I can't go. Great list...all so true! I will zumba again, soon.....

    ReplyDelete