Thursday, November 21, 2013

Like A Boss

I'm feeling like a genius today. I know this is nothing new in the scheme of all things, but in the scheme of our things at home, I see some great things happening.

We've been having some setbacks with the ol' potty training, especially when it comes to the poop. She's holding it at school (still no accidents there!), and then when she's home the next day she explodes, in a bad way.

She gets stickers at school for going potty, and has been asking for stickers at home. She loves the stickers, so I've been trying to figure out what kind of potty chart to put up at home as an incentive. This morning, it all came together, and thus, I am a genius!

I already had some super cool robot alien stickers to donate to the cause.
 
 
 
I drew a Martian landscape (use your imagination and it looks just like Mars!).
 
 
When she pees in the potty, she gets a small sticker and when she poops, she's granted a big sticker. Hopefully within the week an amazing sticker story will appear on the paper. And hopefully those big stickers are cool enough to do the trick.
 
I'm so optimistic about this project, that I'm already planning my next background...


1 comment: