Monday, April 9, 2012

Fierce!

On Saturday, my biological dad and my brother Monte came over to visit. It was the first time my dad had met Arli. She was not impressed! She has suddenly developed a fierce "stranger danger" glare and she is not afraid to use it on anyone she meets!

This is the wind-up:

Mild stay away, sucka!


On Easter, the antics continued. At dinner, she stared down cousin Robby from across the room for about 10 straight minutes. She had the entire room in stitches with her fierce concentration on destroying her opponent with her eyes. I wish I had gotten a photo of it.

She did, however, practice the glare on pretty much everyone. When you're tiny and adorable, you need a defense, I guess! Here she is giving it to cousin Bill:

I'm not sure who she was terrifying here:

She's a little warrior already. I think this will serve her well in life. She looks sweet, but I wouldn't mess with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment