Saturday, March 23, 2013

Toodee: Angel or Devil?

Toodee, a favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba is one of the select few toys that gets to sleep with A in the crib. She takes an inventory each night. Bear, check. Bunny, check. Toodee, check. When everyone is accounted for, she can relax.


Lately, though, A has been playing a little game. She pushes Toodee's ears in, like this:


And then, she proceeds to become very disturbed and FREAK OUT for me to fix it. I'll pull the ears out, and hand her back the toy. Then, she pushes them back in and freaks out.

Uh, what the hell is this all about? I admit Toodee looks a little bit different with no ears, but she's the same fun-loving pal as far as I can see. I wonder what A sees, and why she thinks this is a good idea. One of the mysteries of being a two-year-old human, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment