Wednesday, February 6, 2013

She Keeps Me Honest

As you know, I've been trying to figure out how to fit in the exercise so that I can get on the road to better health. It's a great challenge with everything that life has in store for me these days, and sometimes it seems ridiculously impossible.

Well, it seems the stars have aligned. I have dusted off my Wii Fit and gotten the Zumba DVD. I don't have to go anywhere, I don't have to join a gym or pay money to look like a silly fool in public, and most of all, A LOVES it!

Every single day she pulls on my arm and demands to "Wii, Mama. Wii! Exercise!". The girl is my best motivator! She thinks the graphics are hilarious and she loves to dance around with Mama. "Ski! Hooa Hoop! Run! Jump! Yoga!" She's like a mini personal trainer, and she is a task master. "Zooooooooom-ba!" she says with delight and her famous tiger smile.


This is truly awesome.


I know that eventually she will get tired of the routine, like she did with Elmo and many others, but for now, I'm running with it. Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment