Thursday, November 22, 2012

Some Strange Rabbit Hole

I accidentally fell into a weird deep sleep on the couch last night. I thought I heard someone knocking urgently on the door, so I thought I was forcing myself to wake up. I got up and went to the kitchen. There was a woman in there that I didn't recognize. She was in some sort of hurry.

She told me that she'd been there since the beginning and she would be there at the end. She put her hands on my shoulders, and then wrapped her fingers around my neck. She was telling me something but it wasn't clear.

"Don't ever shop?" I asked, just to make sure I heard correctly.

She looked at me like, no, idiot, and said, "Don't ever stop."

Then I woke up for real. But what does it mean??? Don't ever stop what? Is this supposed to be obvious? Man, I hate it when I don't get the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment